Saturday, November 26, 2022

A day at Europa Village

 




I’ve always had a love affair with vineyards and wineries.   i am usually in complete utter awe everytime I visit one. And whenever I am back home at Temecula, I try to include a trip to the Wine Country side.   Walking the vineyards never fails to teleport me to another place and time; maybe because I am trying to manifest a future investment😊. If other people wanted a mammoth-sized  house, I have always wanted a vineyard.   I have pictured that in my mind whenever I am asked where should  I retire.

Europa Village is a European themed vineyard in Temecula Wine Country.   True to its name, it showcases 3 major European regions for its 3 wineries. Bolero, which is also the Spanish restaurant where we had our brunch with the family; Vienza which exhibits the Italian wine region and the C’est la vie, which is of course, obviously French.

WHAT I WORE:
Blue Suit set: Shein
Bag: Christian Dior Book Tote
Eyewear:Marc Jacobs
Ankle boots: H&M

Trivia note: i stumbled on the stairs and almost fell because of the length of my pants. Don’t fret, I recovered pretty fast enough with a slight bruise on my ego😊













No comments:

Post a Comment