Friday, November 25, 2022

Hey Stranger!


 


Hey stranger!  That should be your comeback to me for being away for quite some time or should I say a really long time.  Your girl has been extremely busy developing my actual day-job and I am now the Chief Creative Officer of the company where I started as a Senior Designer.  So enough justifications about my absence.   I am back again to serving you looks at 42. My style has evolved a lot over the years and has become a mixture of power dressing and street with a hint of playfulness depending on my mood.  As most of you know, I don’t really conform to  rules and usually let my imagination do a wild run from time to time; the perks of being a creative.

Join me once again in this colorful fashion  diaries of mine as we navigate through my  being a clotheshorse adventure in this journey called life.

Don’t be a stranger!


No comments:

Post a Comment