Monday, September 3, 2018

Collaboration with Nora NYC


Classy and Chic.  These are the key features that I look for in an eye-wear.  Sunglasses have been an integral part of my everyday life mainly because I am a night owl.  And to insomniacs like me, we all know what happens the next day after a long night....grotesque sallow circles around the eyes that can rival any walking dead which cause us to be best friends with concealers and of course,  the ever reliable sunglasses. Eyewear is more than just a fashionable accessory to me; it helps me survive a dreaded aftermath of a sleep-deprived night.  My eyewear should be functional enough to cover those hideous eyebags and block a great deal of sunlight and yet elegant enough to get me through client meetings and work.


This is what I love with Nora NYC.  Their extensive design collections of eyewear is like a total candyshop to sunglasses fanatics like me.  I do like the fact that their designs range from trendy mirrored and colored lenses to classic elegant pieces like the one I've got here, "Liberty".





It is cat eyed shaped black frames with a gold accent at the sides.  I am particularly fond of its size mainly because it gives a lot of coverage. As you notice in most of my blog posts, I am almost always wearing humongous sunglasses that almost covers half of my face most of the time.

You can get your own too and use my code "chillsclosetshades" for a 20% off your purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment