Thursday, April 28, 2016

TRAVEL CHIC




Traveling for client presentation meetings and site visits are considered essential in my work scope.  Sometimes, we actually experience 3 cities in a week.  Situations like these call for travel clothes that will make the swift travel easier and more comfortable.  So for my latest travel,  I opted for a light jacket, culottes and a pair of flat boots.  The ensemble is comfortable enough but also presentable in case of sudden client meetings straight from the airport.  I added a red scarf for some chic factor and for some color pop.

WHAT I WORE:
beige outerwear from ZARA
culottes from H&M
booties from FOREVER 21 SHOES ONLINE SHOP
purse from WWW
innerwear from TRAFALUC BY ZARA
watch from LOCMAN
eyewear from MARC JACOBS
scarf from BENCH








No comments:

Post a Comment