Saturday, June 11, 2016

FRINGED EARTH TONES




I love the versatility of earth tones primarily because it compliments olive skinned toned women like me.  I also have this fascination over fringes because it brings out a little unexpected quirkiness in an otherwise common outfit.  In this outfit, I paired this lovely fringed wrap (which I actually got on great bargain; an unbelievable 20rmb or more or less 200PHP/ 5USD) with my camel culottes and some basic heels.  It is a very light and casual ensemble but most of all, it is just weather appropriate in the sweltering heat that Guangzhou is experiencing lately.  Well, I guess Summer is really almost here.

WHAT I WORE:
fringed wrap from LENON
tank top from H&M
camel culottes from H&M
bronze heels from MASSIMO DUTTI
leather tote from CELINE
eyewear from MARC JACOBS
necklace; bday gift from a friend MINT
beige and brown bangles from WWW
leopard bangle from FOREVER 21











No comments:

Post a Comment