Sunday, June 5, 2016

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK




In case you haven't noticed yet, I am a woman who loves her colors and I can seldom go for a week without actually wearing something in full color.  However, even if I wear a colourful outfit, I make sure that there is still some basic hues to balance the brightness of it all.  Usually, black works well for me in these kind of situations.  Allow me to gush over this pair of shoes too!  Something I got for an unbelievable price of 30RMB (4$ or 200 PHP).  Yes, I do get overly excited over good cheap finds from time to time.  I like the quirky design of the heels and the buckle too.

WHAT I WORE:
black vest from NACRE
orange chiffon top from H&M
culottes from H&M
bag from GIVENCHY
shoes from VALESKA
eyewear from MINISO
choker from ALYSSA










No comments:

Post a Comment