Sunday, June 5, 2016

PEACHY PERFORATIONS




In my professional field, we use accent elements like perforated panels to create quite a stir in the landscape; to generate some interest.  This blazer just reminds me of those interest-generating holes.  The cut of the peach blazer is somewhat formal but the little perforations brings some casual note into the ensemble.  I like it because it made the blackness of this outfit a tad lighter and a whole lotta breezier!  The truth is, this outfit is a very last minute choice because I was not really feeling well during this day.  Black is always my go-to when I don't really want to think so much about what to wear; and then I build up the ensemble from there.


WHAT I WORE:
black sleeveless top from SONIA RYKIEL
black pants from ZARA
peach blazer from MANGOHOUSE
obi belt from flea market
pearl necklace from my mother
eyewear from MIU MIU
bag from NINE WEST
wedge shoes from CHARLES & KEITH
watch from LOCMAN









No comments:

Post a Comment