Saturday, June 15, 2013

Gold and studs

Even though my profession is in the creative side, there are still times when we are required to don a corporate style every now and then.  This usually happens whenever we have client meetings or regional reviews where all the big bosses will be swarming in our office.  This was one of those days when I had to face a client thus explains the heels and the shift dress.  (and yes, this is a late post)

WHAT I WORE:
SHIFT DRESS from Dunnes
NECKLACE is from my office colleague (bday gift)
BELT from Fashion House
CLUTCH from my daughter's kiddie party lootbag 
HEELS from Steve Madden
I love how the gold studs seemed to make the rather classic cut of this shift dress into a more contemporary style.  And the gold belt gives the extra oomph and just change the mood of what could have been a very reserved outfit.


 The cuff bracelet and the statement necklace are also part of the blings given to me by my office colleagues.

 So that's it folks.   Till the next upload!

No comments:

Post a Comment