Thursday, February 18, 2016

SHANGRILA HOTEL OCEAN WING RASA RIA (MY DESIGN)

The first Shangri-la Hotel that I designed and handled from concept to construction.  It is the Ocean Wing area of the hotel and designed primarily for exclusivity  and privacy.  It was a very fast phased project.
I have been surfing the net for some reviews regarding this design baby of mine and I must say that I am pleased with what I have found and one proud momma here. Thanks to Dannil who gave me the free reign in the design and concept of everything (eventhough we jokingly refer to the pool as the Mickey mouse pool when I have first drawn it),to Peridian's mr taylor for giving me the project,my team who helped me package the concept and construction drawings.Pictures are from the web.

The entry water feature with cultured stones feature wall

The entry driveway

The entry foyer


The entry courtyard garden with the decorative torches
The beach pool area

a closer look at the pool

pool details


private villa area

the meditation area


No comments:

Post a Comment