Friday, December 11, 2015

Neutrals at Aion Center

I remember this day vividly.  It was one afternoon after a lunch at a Chinese restaurant near Hyatt Regency where I stayed during the trip.  I had been itching to take a picture of the pocket park at Aion Centre because I thought the scale and simplicity of the design really stand out.  I have been doing a lot of office and commercial design lately so naturally I thought this site would be a good case study.





But then of course I also ended taking outfit pictures of myself.  I did blend well with the surroundings; with my structured jacket and all.  It was a relatively cold day but that did not stop me from wearing my culottes.  I just wore my knee high boots to protect me from the cold.  Yup, the girl from the tropics is not so fond of the cold weather, whether in US or here in China.

WHAT I WORE:
Plaid Coat:                GIFT FROM HUBBY
Culottes:                   H&M
Boots:                       ALDO
Bag:                          GIVENCHY PANDORA
Black turtleneck:      UNIQLO




couldn't resist posing with this wall background.


 and more wall shots


 at the hotel before going out for lunch


 comfy even if it's cold


It is obvious that I really fancy this wall.



Till the next one lovelies!


all the love,
Sheri xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment