Saturday, May 7, 2016

DENIM AND JUMPSUIT



This oversized jumpsuit is such a comfortable and edgy piece to wear.  I have a tendency to go for unconventional cuts like this.  I like the idea that its shape is something unique yet the colour is not loud at all thereby balancing the look.  I paired it with the ever so traditional denim jacket to tone it down a bit for work.  My husband jokingly referred to it as a clown suit which I may say is partly correct because of the big size of the bottom part.  I think I can actually fit a dog or maybe another human in it because of its gargantuan width.  However, I think that is what makes this piece stand-out.  You just have to match it with appropriate stuffs to make it work with you not against you.  What is even more important is the confidence you wear whenever you don an edgy ensemble; you have to stand tall on your decision.  If you believe in what you are wearing then it will definitely make the look a thousand times better.

WHAT I WORE:
denim jacket from ROBERTO CAVALLI
jumpsuit from LUXESHOP
babouche flats from CELINE
drew mini bag from CHLOE
bracelets from OPIA
rings from GINA TRICOT
choker necklace from MLX
eyewear from MINISO
watch from LOCMAN










No comments:

Post a Comment