Saturday, May 14, 2016

URBAN GOTH






I am a person who is really fond of colors; however, there are just some days when I feel like wearing an all black ensemble works.  This urban Goth look actually started because of the necklace. Sometimes, a small piece of accessory can actually dictate the whole look for the day.  The necklace reminds me of the medieval era and since I want to highlight its ruby color, it goes without saying that the background should be black.  I mixed and matched my fabrics by combining a sheer outerwear with a cotton sundress, a suede wedge boots and a leather bag.

WHAT I WORE:
sheer outerwear from FOREVER 21
racerback black sundress from FOREVER 21
suede wedge boots from H&M
pandora bag from GIVENCHY
earrings and necklace from CAROL DAUPLAISE








No comments:

Post a Comment