Monday, May 30, 2016

THE LONG VEST






My husband had a ball teasing me about this vest.  He said I can double as a barista for Starbucks during lunch time since my vest looks like a part of the famous brand's iconic logo.  Amidst his relentless teasing, I stood firm on wearing it. :)  Well because I like the freshness of it.  It reminds me of the season that I have a penchant for; yeah, summer that is!


A long vest is actually a versatile pieces because one  can wear it with different clothes and it will still look good.  It can transform into a more business like feel when paired with classic pants or a jumpsuit like in this featured ensemble or it can evoke a resort-like feeling when paired with maxis and frilly dresses.

WHAT I WORE:
long vest from H&M
jumpsuit from H&M
faye bag from CHLOE
babouche from CELINE
eyewear from MIU MIU
choker from ALYSSA
bracelet from VAN CLEEF & ARPELS
earrings from my mom
watch from LOCMAN







No comments:

Post a Comment