Friday, May 20, 2016

THE BIRTHDAY JUMPSUIT




I certainly didn't think that at 36, I can still wear something like this.  The thing is, I wouldn't even have considered it when I was a lot younger primarily because I wouldn't have the guts to wear something as back revealing as this.  Heck, I did not even wear a two-piece swimsuit until I was married and had a child.  I guess, this confidence I have in me now comes with a more mature age and ripened by experience.  I can say that I am more confident in my own skin now; I may not be the ultra svelte woman but I know what works for me and what doesn't.  I am aware of what clothes can flatter me and what cannot compliment me.  It is a byproduct of mismatched things along the way but I learned from them; just likes the hurdles I encountered in life, it chiseled and sharpened me to a more courageous woman I am now.  So don't be afraid of getting older, because with age comes wisdom and with that comes a fiercer; a bolder and better you.

WHAT I WORE:
Jumpsuit from SOFIA
heels from an online shop 
faye bag from CHLOE














No comments:

Post a Comment