Friday, July 22, 2016

ASYMMETRICAL BY THE LAKE


I know I haven't really done much posting these past few weeks.  I had been busy with work and as I have already told you before, blogging is not really my day job.  It is something that I do by the sidelines but it it not my bread and butter.  Anyway, here is a post about one of those days when I spent a peaceful afternoon by the lake close to my house.  I really love this place because it is very peaceful and it is a lovely spot for afternoon strolls  I have been wanting to do some ootd shots out here and I was finally able to do so.  I wore my asymmetrical dress as a top and paired it with a black high-low skirt.  

WHAT I WORE:
asymmetrical dress from GREENBELT
skirt from ZARA
tie wrap heels from JING MEI
bag from LUXE








No comments:

Post a Comment