Friday, July 22, 2016

THE WHITE CAPE




Lately, i have been going gaga over this brand called Haoduoyi.  They have a lovely collection of coats, dresses and unconventional tops.  It is an online brand and their clothes prices are quite reasonable.  Most of the pieces are actually cheap.  I was dubious at the quality when I tried it the first time but was quite surprised when the items arrived and everything actually have good workmanship.  More importantly, their sizes are not confined to ridiculously small Asian sizes.  I usually buy my cape coats from them now.  Check the links below to see for yourself how great their collections are.


WHAT I WORE:
white cape from HAODUOYI
black pant with white side bands from H&M
serpenti forever bag from BVLGARI
shoes from GUESS
eyewear from MINISO
gray inner tank top from JOCKEY 







No comments:

Post a Comment