Friday, February 26, 2016

ELEMENT FRESH (TAIKOO HUI)


One of my favourite restaurants here in Guangzhou primarily because of their Mediterranean
 platter.  I am very fond of prosciutto and they have a great tasting one.  I like the location because it is on a rooftop garden in Taikoo Hui.  The ambiance is light and airy, actually true to its name "Element Fresh."  I recommend their pastas and appetizers.  Go for the Med platter if you can, you won't regret it.  The portobello mushrooms, sun- dried tomatoes and cheese are just mouthwatering.

seafood pasta

carbonara


fresh summer spring rolls

Mediterranean platter

creamy pasta



me with Angel

me with mini-me during our elements fresh date

enjoying her mango smoothie

happy me while waiting for our food

No comments:

Post a Comment