Monday, March 28, 2016

EBONY AND PEARLS






Ebony is such a classic hue that never goes out of style.  Pair it with pearls and it even becomes more sophisticated.  if I wake up not knowing what to wear in the morning and yet I want to look polished, I will immediately get my hands on a black shift dress.  One can never go wrong with this ensemble for work.  Since I am wearing an all black outfit, I thought I should spice it up a tad more by putting a bright red lipstick and of course, the exquisite pearls.  I wore a coat out of necessity, because the weather here in Guangzhou can be a bit bipolar throughout the day.  I don't want to be caught dead shivering my insides out because of the cold.

WHAT I WORE:
coat by KARY JONES
shift dress by ZARA
boots by ABUSIVA
tote bag by RALPH LAUREN
eyewear by MIU MIU
pearl necklace was a gift from a good friend of mine MARCUS









No comments:

Post a Comment