Tuesday, February 23, 2016

GRUNGE FEMME

black leather bomber jacket from ZARA MEN


I love grunge; I love rock and roll especially the leather jackets.  However, I cannot really wear that to work no matter how creative our firm is.  With this limitation in mind, I have to improvise in order to incorporate the skulls and studs into my workwear.  In this ensemble, I threw my oversized skull sweater over my black racerback maxidress.  The feminity of the dress somehow softened the look. A pink scarf is used for some color pop.  The final touches of rock and roll are emphasized by the black leather bomber jacket; studded booties and clutch.


Caleen boots from ISABEL MARANT




black maxi dress from FOREVER 21

skull printed oversized sweatshirt from an online shop here in China and cheap too! about 2 dollars only.

pink scarf from H&M


studded clutch from Chinese online shop





No comments:

Post a Comment