Wednesday, February 24, 2016

MEETING READY






Being a landscape architect, I usually go to client meetings to present my design ideas for projects that I am in charge of.  Today is one of those days when I have to dress up more in a business manner.  This furry gray coat never fails to empower me; you know, that unexplainable thing when your clothes affect the way you act and carry yourself the whole day.  Well, this is that "thing" for me.  I love the softness of it and the belted waist.  My inner outfit is more simple so as to complement the statement outer wear.  As I have mentioned in my older posts, I usually keep my work wear simple and then I throw in a statement piece for interest and pizzazz.

WHAT I WORE:
gray faux fur coat from WAREHOUSE
colorblock turtleneck top from SASHA TENORIO
black plants feom ZARA
Wedged heels booties from H&M
eyewear from MIU MIU
trapeze bag from CELINE
















No comments:

Post a Comment