Saturday, April 9, 2016

SPRING FEVER








Spring is not my favourite season but boy! I am just so glad that Mr. Sun come out to play more often lately.  So since the sun is out then so are my legs especially if I am just running errands on a weekend.  This off-shoulder dress was given by my mother and I must admit that it is perfect for both Spring and Summer season.  It has that boho and sweet vibe in it.  I must say that it is also very comfortable and light to wear.  I paired it with a sandals I bought online for a bargain.  If I remember it right, it is less than 10 USD.  I am a sucker for thrift finds that are quite unique and edgy.

WHAT I WORE:
off shoulder tunic from MUSHKA BY SIENNA ROSE
shorts from ZARA
sandals from ONLINE SHOP
eyewear from MINISO
choker from ACCESSORIZE














No comments:

Post a Comment