Saturday, April 9, 2016

FRAYED FLARED FRIDAY








Denim jeans are not my thing but if I do wear one, I prefer the flared type more than the others.  Maybe because flared pants give the illusion of leaner and longer legs; or probably because it polishes a rather casual look into something more than a laid back jeans day.  I cut this denim myself and let the bottom edges stay a little frayed for a more raw style. I paired my denim with a shirtdress and a vest for a more smart casual look.  The bandana gave the ensemble a little more edge than the usual "smasual" look.


WHAT I WORE:
shirt dress from H&M
vest from NACRE
flared denim from DJEANS
caleen boots from ISABEL MARANT
eyewear from MIU MIU
bangles from H&M
watch from LOCMAN (Tutto Tondo edition)













A classic Italian timepiece from my mother-in-law 


No comments:

Post a Comment