Thursday, April 7, 2016

BLACK FLOWERS





Floral dress and black? why not?  I think I managed to make this rather feminine summer dress into an edgier ensemble.  I am not the romantic femme type; my style gravitates more into the bohemian/edgy/rock/grunge category.  If given the choice and I don't have to conform to certain dress codes, then you will probably catch me donning stuffs like this more often.  Pairing this summer dress with the leather jacket is an easy solution for a grungier look; and of course the boots as well.  I added a scarf accessory in red for the color pop and style.

WHAT I WORE:
black floral dress from COCA CABANA
biker jacket from COATS TRADING AND CO
boots from H&M
bag from 3.1 PHILLIP LIM
shades from MINISO
scarf from BENCH













 



No comments:

Post a Comment