Saturday, April 2, 2016

WHITE AND PRINTS







I like the colour white because of its simplicity and cleanliness.  However, it is difficult for me to wear one as I always end up dirtying it because of my clumsiness especially whenever I eat.  Since most of my day's work today will be in front of the computer,  I decided to wear my white blazer for a change.  This boxy jacket had been with me for quite sometime yet I had only worn it for about 3 or 4 times.  Why so?  the textile is only appropriate for early spring or fall weather primarily because it can be too warm for the summer and too cold for the winter.  I like the shape of it though; that structured geometry that seems to complement dresses and skirts.  I have paired it with an olive green printed dress to liven it up a tad bit.

WHAT I WORE:
boxy white jacket from ZARA
printed olive green dress from H&M
white choker necklace from H&M
bag from an online store
white shoes from BELLE













No comments:

Post a Comment