Sunday, April 17, 2016

PALM SPRINGS DREAMIN'







While everyone is at the Coachella event this weekend, here I am dreaming of the desert ; of Palm Springs and the music.  Coachella would have been great for a fashion and music enthusiast like me.  I would have gone if I don't have to think about work or the fambam.  And since I am not there physically, then I would just rather celebrate the event through clothing style, of course!  So here is the first of my Coachella series and if you have been following my insta, then I already gave a glimpse of some of the styles I came up with.  Watch out for the details of those in my upcoming blogposts.

So for this look, I love the bohemian print of this jumpsuit and if only it isn't a jumpsuit, I would wear this to work most of the time.  No, I don't have an aversion towards jumpsuits, in fact, I usually love it.  But I wouldn't wear it to work because it can be a nuisance when you are in a hurry in the loo. :-)   Paired it with a flowy top that I used as an outerwear here.  Since my prints are quite loud already, I opted for a solid hue to make the jumpsuit color pop.

WHAT I WORE:
jumpsuit from H&M
flowy top used as an outerwear from FOREVER 21
pandora bag from GIVENCHY
eyewear from MINISO
boots from H&M

earrings and bangles H&M










No comments:

Post a Comment