Friday, April 29, 2016

SUMMER RED




It is just spring out here but I am already looking forward to summer!  Summer is my favourite season because I love wearing summer dresses like the one featured here.  This red printed dress is perfect for those sweltering summer days.  Another thing that I love about summer is that I can get away with a lot of accessories mixed together.  Don't be afraid to mix and match; you can have a go on various sizes and colours too.  Here, I kept my dress and shoes colour coordinated and then I just threw in different colours for accessories.

WHAT I WORE:
red dress from COCO CABANA
wedge sandals from WEST LINK
purse from WWW
blue and orange bangles from WWW
red bangle from FOREVER 21
cyan bead necklace from WWW
seashell necklace from TOPSHOP 
earrings from H&M







No comments:

Post a Comment