Tuesday, April 5, 2016

HONG KONG SPRING









I have been eyeing this dress since it first came out of the H&M spring collection.  I have also been waiting for the right time to wear it after I bought it and luckily, Hong kong weather is more forgiving this spring than Guangzhou.  This dress feels so light and comfortable yet it is still in style.  The off shoulders gives off that sweet girly vibes; that bohemian style that I am so fond of.  It is a dress that can be worn both for spring and summer; though I will probably wear it with sandals during summer. I am so happy to find out that H&M here in HK have make-up too because we don't have that in Guangzhou.  Naturally, I took some products to test.  As for the earrings,  I was actually looking for another kind of tassel earrings but they ran out of it so I got this instead.  Tassels are quite a trend right now especially because it is the festival season (Coachella and the likes).




















No comments:

Post a Comment